First of all, are you OK?
At The Miller Agency, Inc., we know accidents and catastrophes are traumatic enough. That is why we take great care in making the claims process as simple and hassle-free as possible. After all, we're dedicated to providing our clients quality insurance policies and superior customer service.
To report a claim during business hours, please call our agency at 936-825-6789 or call toll-free at 800-666-7049 as soon as possible. We will direct you concerning the next steps in the claims process. Should you need to begin the claims process outside of normal business hours, please contact your insurance carrier directly, then contact us as soon as possible.
Should you be faced with an unfortunate accident, we hope you will find the following information helpful.
You are encouraged to call in claims immediately. By calling in to the direct company claims department, the claim will be assigned to an adjuster immediately and you can call 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year. You can also click on company logo on our companies page & file by e-mail or call our office during regular business hours!
Emergency Claim Numbers
American Modern: (800)543-2644
Mercury Insurance : (800)503-3724
National Lloyds: (800)749-6419
National Interstate: (800)929-0870
America First/ Ohio Casualty: (877)263-7890
Priority One: (800)611-9894
Texas Mutual: (800)892-5246
Union Standard: (800)444-0049
If your company is not listed, please contact us at (936) 825-6789
The following information may be helpful to you immediately following an accident.
- Call our office to report the damage.
- We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you on how to get it repaired.
- Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place.
- Determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
- Call our office as soon as possible to report the accident. We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you to obtain estimates for repairs.
- Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place, if possible.
- Remain at the scene of the accident, and determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
- Exchange the following information with the other driver(s): names, addresses, telephone numbers, type and ownership of vehicles, insurance information, a description of damages.
- Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Call the police. Cooperate with the police and answer all of their questions.
- Do not admit fault to anyone. You do not have all of the facts about the accident yet.
- If your vehicle must be towed, ask that it be taken to a repair shop of your choice.
- Call our office and report the accident as soon as possible. Our staff will verify your coverage/deductible and set up your claim with the insurance company that carries your policy.
- Make whatever repairs are necessary to ensure no further damage can occur. For instance, turn off the water main for burst pipes, place a tarp on the roof for leaks, etc. (Keep a record of repair costs and retain receipts for these immediate and necessary expenditures.)
- If the loss involves theft or vandalism, call the police immediately.
- Call our office to report the claim as soon as possible. We will verify your coverage/deductible and give you advice for obtaining estimates for repairs.